|APPEARANCE||Milky white emulsion|
(at105’for 3 hrs)
|Average particle size
(in iu by spectronic-20)
(100 micron film on glass plate)
|Clear, without grits|
|Compatibility with cement||Exlent Compatible|
|Brush ability||Brush able|
|Shelf life||6 months|
Composition by weight 200 gram repairbound mix with water for one bag of cement
- 15% to 20% water should be mix with cement and sand for plaster
- On damp surface of wall take one part of by any volume repairbound add + 2 part same volume water +add 4 part same volume ordinary cement 43 grade prefer or opc pepper bag stirrer well and apply by paint brush coat 3 times perpendicular .1 kg. cover 20 sq.ft .for 1mm thick film monolithic over surface
Health and Safety
- Repairbound is non flammable, nontoxic and non-hazardous environment free under normal condition of use.
- Splashes in the eyes and on the skin should be immediately washed with plenty of water to avoid irritation and discomfort.
- Prolonged skin contact should be avoided.. Protective gloves and barrier creams are advisable for anyone handling resin products regularly.
- Proper ventilation should be provided in the work area as with all synthetic resins. Repairbound contains traces of residual monomer and organic substances, smoking should be discouraged in the work area.